Carry On Camping Nationwide Campers U.K
April 16, 2024, 11:04:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

another bongo & quechua owner

Recent Items
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: another bongo & quechua owner  (Read 120 times)
billybongo
New Comer

lifes a bongo

Badges: (View All)
Level 4 Level 3 Fifth year Anniversary
« on: August 19, 2011, 09:33:30 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

hi all,love my bongo and we try and get away as much as possible.dont know much about your site,but so far looks very interesting.any thing to do with camping out and im there.look forward to joining in. Grin
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

me, the wife & billybongo,where shall we go next?
LaughingHeart
Sometimes I sits and thinks...Sometimes, I just sits!
Administrator
LOYALTY AWARD

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 09:53:22 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

hi all,love my bongo and we try and get away as much as possible.dont know much about your site,but so far looks very interesting.any thing to do with camping out and im there.look forward to joining in. Grin

This is the place for you then!  We are a bunch of loonie camperholics who get out there!  Just have a look at the meets threads.  There are usually a lot more of us posting up, but the majority of our members are all off gallivanting around the country and doing the camping thing!  We really are proud to boast that we have some of the nicest folk around on this forum, people who are serious about their camping but all as mad as hatters!  None more so than me!  We think that we are a little different from most forums in the way we are 'open'.  You can even promote another forum or your business here.  You can plan and promote your own meet or hobby...Whatever!  The only thing we don't do is use bad language in our posts or allow any kind of abuse.  Start your own thread if you wish....there is already a board for Bongo's that needs some input.  We are of course looking for 'doers', folk that will add stuff to the forum, so fill your boots and go for it!
Paol.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 09:55:28 pm by LaughingHeart » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Free PA for charity events.     Proud to be part of all this carryoncamping lark!
http://carryoncamping.smfforfree.com

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Send this topic  |  Print  
  Link to Calendar  
Jump to: